Clinic Pregnancy Test
Clinic Pregnancy Test is a rapid, one-step lateral flow immunoassay in dipstick for the qualitative detection of human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in urine so you can determine if you are pregnant.
Clinic Pregnancy Test is for you who want a quick and clear answer.
Clinic Pregnancy Test works by a combination of antibodies, including monoclonal hCG antibody for the determination of an elevated hCG level. The test is performed by dipping the end of the strip in urine and reading the result of the coloured streaks.
Clinic Pregnancy Test measures the content of hCG (human Chorinic Gonadotropin) in your urine. If you are pregnant, 2 lines will appear – one line may be clearer than the other. If there is only 1 line, you are not pregnant. If no streak has appeared after 3 minutes, the test has not proceeded correctly.
Read the instructions for use again and use a new Clinic Pregnancy Test. The test can be used from the first day, menstruation is absent and it is not necessary to use morning urine. It is important that you read after a maximum of 10 minutes, as a negative result may change at a later time.
Taking birth control pills or medication does not affect the outcome. However, medications with hCG hormone or injections with hCG hormone may provoke a positive test result.
- Urine in a clean and dry cup.
- Bring the package to room temperature before opening. Remove the test strip from the sealed package and use it within one hour.
- With the arrows pointing down in the urine, dip the test strip vertically into the urine. Do not immerse the strip further in the urine than to the maximum line (MAX) on the test.
- Remove the test strip from the urine after 15 seconds, or leave it in the urine sample, start the timer immediately.
- Read the result after 3 minutes; Do not read the result after 10 minutes.
Clinic Pregnancy Test should be stored at 2-30 ° C, and out of reach of children.
- Do not use the test after the expiry date which is stated on the foil bag.
- Store the test in a dry place at 2-30°C or 35.6-86°F. Do not freeze.
- Do not use the test if the foil pouch is damaged.
- The test should be kept out of the reach of children.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only. Not for internal use.
- Do not open the test foil bag until you are ready to test.
- The used test is disposed of with regular household waste.
Clinic Pregnancy Test 1 pc.: 210025
Clinic Pregnancy Test 2 pcs.: 210026
Clinic Basic Pregnancy Test 1 pc.: 200288
Clinic Basic Pregnancy Test 2 pcs.: 202385
Registration: Medical devices, IVD (in vitro diagnostic devices)
Clinic Pregnancy Test is classified as a medical device and is subject to a quality management system in accordance with ISO 13:485.