Clinic Ovulation Test
Clinic Ovulation Test is a rapid, chromatographic immunoassay for qualitative detection of human Luteinizing Hormone (hLH) in the urine, to aid in the detection of ovulation.
The result can be read visually in a few minutes to indicate a positive or negative result for ovulation.
Clinic Ovulation Test is for you who want a quick and clear answer.
Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. The egg then passes into the fallopian tube, where it is ready to be fertilized. For pregnancy to occur, the egg must be fertilized with sperm within 24 hours of its release.
Immediately before ovulation, the body produces a large amount of human Luteinizing Hormone (hLH), which triggers the release of a mature egg from the ovary. This “hLH increase” usually occurs in the middle of the menstrual cycle.
Clinic Ovulation Test is a complete system that helps predict ovulation time and maximum fertility. It is during this fertile period that pregnancy is most likely.
Clinic Ovulation Test detects the increase in hLH in the urine and signals that ovulation is likely to occur within the next 24-36 hours.
Important: The increase in hLH and ovulation may not occur in all menstrual cycles.
The test shows that ovulation is likely to occur within the next 24-36 hours. The test uses a combination of antibodies including a hLH monoclonal antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of hLH.
The urine sample moves forward in the test due to capillary forces. In the presence of hLH, an immunological reaction between hLH and anti-hLH antibodies takes place, leading to a distinct red-colored test line. Depending on the hLH concentration, the test line becomes lighter or darker.
Other antibodies activate the control line itself. This reaction is evidence of the proper use and operation of the test strip. This method is called immunochromatography.
Find out the date you want to start testing, using the form “When to start testing” in the package leaflet.
- Allow the test and urine sample to reach room temperature (15-30°C) before testing.
- Bring the package to room temperature before opening. Remove the test strip from the sealed bag and use it within an hour.
- Pass the test strip vertically into the urine sample (the arrows on the test point down towards the urine sample) and hold for at least 10-15 seconds.
- The urine must not exceed the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- Place the test strip on a non-absorbent horizontal surface. Wait until the red line (s) appear. Read the result after 5 minutes. If a red line does not appear, wait another 1 minute.
The result must not be read after 10 minutes. The used test is disposed of with the household waste.
The test kit must be stored at temperatures between + 2-30°C until the expiration date. The foil bag must be kept closed until immediately before use. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Read all the information in this manual before performing the test.
- The test must not be used after the expiry date which is printed on the foil bag.
- Do not use the test if the foil pouch is damaged.
- Store dry at 2-30°C. Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Only open the foil bag when you are ready to complete the test.
- For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
- The used test is disposed of with the household waste.
- For single use only.
No adverse effects or contraindications are anticipated with the use of this medical device.
Clinic Ovulation test 5 pcs.: 210027
Clinic Basic Ovulation Test 5 pcs.: 207089
Clinic Exclusive Ovulation Test 5 pcs.: 739201
Registration: Medical devices, IVD (in vitro diagnostic devices)
Clinic Ovulation Tests are classified as medical devices and are subject to a quality management system in accordance with ISO 13:485.