Nilocin Wart & Verruca Gel
- Effective, yet painless treatment.
- Easy, fast and safe to use.
- Visible results after 1 week.
- Gentle treatment of warts on hands and feet.
- Correct dosing without spillage with precision applicator.
- Penetration enhancer ensures fast absorption of the solution.
- Suitable for both children and adults.
- Nilocin can treat approx. 10 warts and verrucas.
There are different types of warts. The warts appear alone or in clusters on hands, feet, body, arms and legs.
Warts are a contagious disease and are spread by skin contact with viruses. Warts are common all over the world and affect approx. 10% of the population.
In school-age children, the prevalence is as high as 10% to 20%, but warts can occur at any age.
Nilocin Wart & Verruca Gel is an effective treatment for warts on hands, feet, body, arms and legs. Nilocin is quick and painless to use, it is not necessary to file the wart before treatment.
Nilocin Wart & Verruca Gel treats warts on hands, feet, body, arms and legs. The gel contains a keratolytic compound which breaks down tissues and ingredients which ensures a quick and effective treatment, thus eliminating the wart.
Nilocin comes in a glass bottle with integrated precision applicator ensures easy and safe use, without risk of gel dripping or applied to healthy skin, as well as no-spill function that ensures that the gel stays in the bottle, even if it should tip over and childproof swivel lid.
It is recommended to soften the wart in lukewarm water for a minimum of 5 minutes before treatment.
If the wart is covered with hard skin, the wart can be gently scraped on the surface. The hard skin is gently removed. Do not file on the wart.
Children should be treated by an adult.
- Remove the lid. Push the lid down and turn counterclockwise.
- Apply a drop of gel on the wart with the applicator twice a day for 4 days. Larger warts should be applied more than one drop to cover the entire wart. For children with small warts, the treatment plan is reduced to one application a day.
- Carefully screw on the lid after use.
- Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the treatment for 4 days. If the wart is not gone, the treatment is repeated after a 4-day break. The treatment can be repeated up to 4 times.
The entire wart should be covered and be careful not to apply the gel on healthy skin. If discomfort or pain occurs, stop application. If a burning or stinging sensation occurs, or if the treatment is accidentally applied to the healthy surrounding skin, rinse with cold water.
Do not exceed the number of recommended applications.
Nilocin Wart & Verruca Gel is stored in the original packaging, at 2-25°C, out of direct sunlight, and out of the reach and reach of children.
Do not use after the expiry date or 6 months after first use. Carefully apply the lid after use. Dispose of in waste bin for hazardous waste.
For external use only. Must be kept out of sight and out of the reach of children. The product contains a corrosive agent.
- Do not use Nilocin for the treatment of genital warts as well as in the facial region.
- Do not use Nilocin if you are allergic or hypersensitive to the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with healthy skin around the wart.
- Do not expose the treated area to sunlight while the treatment is in progress.
- Avoid contact with jewelry, clothing, etc., as the gel is corrosive.
- Do not use on sore or bleeding warts, blisters and irritated, inflamed or damaged skin. Pause treatment until the skin has recovered.
- Do not apply to warts with hair. birthmarks, pigmented skin, or in case you are in doubt about the condition of the skin is a wart.
- Nilocin is not suitable for diabetics and people with poor circulation.
- It is better to apply too little gel than too much, to avoid wounds, blisters, inflammation, tissue death, scars and chemical burns.
- Consult a physician if the treated area becomes red and painful or inflamed.
- Single patient – multiple use.
- Do not use Nilocin in combination with other wart treatment products.
- Do not scratch the crust on the wart, it should fall off naturally.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding and people suffering from a skin disease. should consult your physician before use.
- Do not use for children under 4 years, unless prescribed by a doctor.
IF THE PRODUCT ACCIDENTALLY COMES INTO EYES, IMMEDIATELY RINSE EYES WITH ABUNDANT AMOUNTS OF WARM WATER AND REPEAT FOR 15 MINUTES. CONTACT A DOCTOR OR EMERGENCY.
A mild tingling or burning sensation may in some cases be felt for 10-15 minutes after application. Overexposure can cause side effects. Stop using until the skin is fully restored.
Serious incidents should be reported to Unigroup ApS and the relevant authority.
Ingredients (INCI): Trichloroacetic acid (TCA), Aqua, Glycerin, Cellulose, Cellulose gum, Benzoic Acid, Sodium benzoate.
Item no .: 101035
Registration: Medical devices, Class IIa
Nilocin Wart & Verruca Gel is classified as a medical device and is subject to a quality management system in accordance with ISO 13:485.