Nilocin Serum Pen Nail Fungus Treatment
Nilocin Serum Pen puts an end to the conditions in which nail fungus grows so that your nails heal.
Nilocin penetrates the nails to treat deep-seated discoloration, and helps produce keratin, a vital building block for beautiful, healthy nails.
Nilocin Serum Pen Nail Fungus Treatment is safe and easy to use. Treat twice daily and see results after just a few weeks.
As the fungal infection gets deeper, nail fungus can cause the entire nail plate to discolour, thicken and crumble at the edge.
In addition, the fungus can spread to the nail bed and the root of the nail. The fungus often spreads from one nail to other nails. Infected nails can detach from the nail bed, which can cause pain and result in an unpleasant odor.
Nail fungus is more common in toenails than fingernails.
When Nilocin Serum is applied to the surface of the nail, the serum is immediately absorbed into the nail and works by removing the conditions for the survival of the fungus.
The molecular structure of Nilocin Serum Pen ensures immediate penetration into the nail as well as absorption into nail cavities and spaces, which prevents the nail fungus from growing physically.
In addition, a barrier is formed between the fungus and keratin, and the spread of the fungus is stopped because the fungal infection is suppressed. The reproduction of keratin is stimulated.
The initial effect of the treatment can be seen within a few weeks and the treatment is continued throughout the nail recovery period (6-8 months for fingernails and 8-12 months for toenails). Nilocin Serum Pen contains 3 ml, which is sufficient for min. 250 applications.
Nilocin Serum Pen Nail Fungus Treatment can be used to treat children up to 8 years of age. Nilocin is also safe to use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Remove the cap from the Nilocin Serum Pen.
- Gently apply serum to the infected nails with the tip of the pen. Be sure to cover the entire surface of the nail. and avoid contact with the surrounding healthy skin.
- Allow the solution to penetrate the nail (1 minute).
- Repeat this procedure twice daily, if necessary. morning and evening.
- After 3-4 weeks, the application of serum can be reduced to once a day until a new healthy nail is restored.
- For preventive use, apply the liquid once a week
Nail polish must always be removed before application. You can apply nail polish again after the treatment.
For external use only. Must be kept out of the reach of children. The product must be handled as described in the instructions. Diabetic patients are advised to consult their physician before use.
- Do not use Nilocin if you are hypersensitive to the ingredients.
- When applying serum to the nail, contact with the healthy skin around the nail area should be avoided as much as possible.
- Nilocin Serum Pen is specially designed for direct application on the nails. Do not apply serum to other parts of the body, including the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not exceed the number of recommended daily applications.
- If an allergic reaction or irritation occurs, the product should be discontinued.
Rinse with plenty of water if the serum comes in contact with the eyes.
Ingredients(INCI): Ethyl lactate, Lactic acid, Glycerin, Caprylic acid, 3-0-Ethyl ascorbic acid, Aqua, Origanum vulgar leaf extract.
Item no.: 101030
Registration: Medical devices, Class IIa
Nilocin Serum Pen is classified as a medical device and is subject to a quality management system in accordance with ISO 13:485.