Nilocin Nail Fungus Ozone Pen
Nilocin Nail Fungus Ozone Pen is an innovative and effective product developed for the treatment of nail fungus on hands and feet.
Nilocin instantly penetrates and penetrates the entire nail. The low pH level inside the nail is supported by a hydrolysis effect. This removes the conditions for the survival of the fungus.
The formulation is precise and easy to apply with pens, which ensures that the active substance is applied precisely to the nail and does not come into contact with healthy skin. The effect can be seen after just a few weeks.
As the fungal infection gets deeper, nail fungus can cause the entire nail plate to discolour, thicken and crumble at the edge.
In addition, the fungus can spread to the nail bed and the root of the nail. The fungus often spreads from one nail to other nails. Infected nails can detach from the nail bed, which can cause pain and result in an unpleasant odor.
Nail fungus is more common in toenails than fingernails.
The molecular structure of Nilocin Nail Fungus Ozone Pen ensures immediate penetration into the nail as well as absorption down into nail cavities and spaces, preventing the nail fungus from physically growing. The reproduction of keratin is stimulated.
The initial effect of the treatment can be seen within a few weeks and the treatment is continued throughout the nail recovery period (6-8 months for fingernails and 8-12 months for toenails).
Nilocin Nail Fungus Ozone Pen (3ml), lasts for approx. 220 applications.
Nilocin can be used to treat children up to the age of 8 years. Nilocin is also safe to use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Remove the cap from the Nilocin pen.
- Gently apply serum to the infected nails with the tip of the pen. Be sure to cover the entire surface of the nail. and avoid contact with the surrounding healthy skin.
- Allow the solution to penetrate the nail (1 minute).
- Repeat this procedure twice daily, if necessary. morning and evening.
- After 3-4 weeks, the application of serum can be reduced to once a day until a new healthy nail is restored.
For preventive use, apply the liquid once a week.
Nail polish must always be removed before application. You can apply nail polish again after the treatment.
For external use only. Must be kept out of the reach of children. The product must be handled as described in this leaflet. Diabetic patients are advised to consult a physician before use.
- Do not use Nilocin if you are hypersensitive to the ingredients.
- When applying serum to the nail, contact with the healthy skin around the nail area should be avoided as much as possible.
- Nilocin Nail Fungus Ozone Pen is specially designed for direct application on the nails. Do not apply serum to other parts of the body, including the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not exceed the number of recommended daily applications.
- If an allergic reaction or irritation occurs, the product should be discontinued.
- Do not use for children under 8 years, unless prescribed by a doctor.
Should Nilocin come into contact with the eyes – rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
Serious incidents should be reported to Unigroup ApS and the relevant authority.
Ingredients (INCI): Ethyl Lactate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Lactic Acid, Ozonized sunflower oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Aqua, Capryilc Acid, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Palmitate.
Item no.: 101032
Registration: Medical devices, Class IIa
Nilocin Nail Fungus Ozone Pen is classified as a medical device and is subject to a quality management system in accordance with ISO 13:485.