MedCoat Pill Coating
Do you or your child have difficulty swallowing tablets?
MedCoat Pill Coating is a simple and effective solution for you who have difficulty swallowing tablets or who need to take bad-tasting tablets.
MedCoat is used for tablets and capsules of various shapes and sizes, including split tablets.
MedCoat makes tablets:
• Tasty: The coating masks the tablet’s original flavour and replaces it with a pleasant citrus flavour.
• Easy to swallow: The coating stimulates saliva secretion and makes the surface smooth, which makes the tablets easier to swallow.
MedCoat is sold separately without any drug and can be used to coat tablets, pills and capsules of different types and sizes. MedCoat can also be used to coat split tablets, where the coating effectively hides the sharp edges and the taste that can occur at the fracture surface.
Before coating a tablet, remove the foil from an applicator.
The coating is then applied by pushing the tablet through the applicator and out through a hole in an elastic membrane at the bottom of the applicator, which expands to form a thin coating over the entire surface of the tablet.
Then wait five seconds before turning the tablet and removing it with a jerk. The tablet is swallowed with the recommended amount of water.
MedCoat should be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) in closed packaging. Protect from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life is indicated on the package. Medcoat must be used within 2 months of opening the package.
- MedCoat should not be used in children under 4 years of age as they are not normally able to swallow whole tablets.
- Do not use MedCoat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Do not use MedCoat with chewable tablets or tablets that are to melt in your mouth. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The product contains the sweetener maltitol syrup, which in case of excessive intake can have a laxative effect.
Ingredients(INCI): Maltitol Syrup, Vegetable Fat, Citric Acid, Emulsifier (sucrose esters of fatty acid), Gelatin (Animal), Natural Dye (Curcumin), Natural Flavorings.
Item no.: 217144
MedCoat Pill Coating is subject to a quality management system in accordance with ISO 13:485.